- April 26, 2006
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Now isn’t that a good question? I wish I knew. First of all, at 37, almost 38, I feel like I should be “grown up.” But hell to the conventional train of thought. I am tired of resposibility. I want to “grow down.” Or should that be “grow back?” At either rate, I want to add more of the “kidness” and innocense in my life.
To see the world though the eyes of a child, where everything is new and fresh- not jaded or tainted by memories and past expecations- that is something I wish for.
I have never considered myself traditional. I have always been a bit off the wall. So maybe I need to be a bit more of that.
I just found on my desk two plagues I had grabbed fromthe dollar store a while back. They say” Sing as thought no one can hear you” and “Dance as no one is watching you.”
My goal should be to do these things each and every day, to help me “grow down.”
- RT @MarkJKremer: Facts: There's no such thing as clean coal I don't care what AR stands for in AR-15. It's about what it does. Social pr… 4 hours ago
- Same. twitter.com/OMGno2trump/st… 15 hours ago
- @delaneytarr I am a K-8th Grade Certified teacher and had taught preschool for many years. My daughter is going to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Just RSVPd to the one in Warwick NY twitter.com/AynRandPaulRya… 1 day ago
- @ALT_uscis #FuckYouJeffSessions #FuckYouTrump https://t.co/dwkNhEnFgi 1 day ago