“What is the neatest thing you have ever seen in nature or made by nature?”
I am such the nature girl, as long as I can get a hot shower at the end of the day. LOL
- Childbirth. From conception to birth , it simply amazes me how two cells can become a beautiful child.
- Spiderwebs. Even though I am not all that fond of spiders, they make amazing webs. Sitting and watching how quickly they make then is also astounding.
- Rainbows and sunshowers. Thunder and hail. Beauty and the beasts I guess. nature in all of its fury and glory. Fierce and gentle.
- Wolves. My family took a trip to the Lakota Wolf Preserve in Columbia, NJ. They are the most gorgeous creatures. After seeing a special on the “Global Wolf” on Animal Planet, it simply amazes me how family oriented yet misunderstood they are.
- Plants as they poke their heads out of the ground after a long winter. That sight of returning life helps me to re-birth myself.