For me, finding peace is going to be a bit like finding Nemo. A long journey that is taking me places I have never been before. I am on that journeyy now, and I think that I am in that deep, dark cavern when Dorie and Nemo’s Dad (what is his name???) drop the mask and the lantern fish scared the heck out of them.
The Dark night of the Soul in more esoteric terms.
But as I sing to myself…. just keep swimming, just keep swimming, la la la laaa la lah…..
I keep on going, trying a bit more every day to get a little closer to the end of the long, uncomfortable journey. I have faith in myself that someway, I will find peace.
- This was an amazing moment. twitter.com/AnnaRErnst/sta… 8 hours ago
- @JaclynCorin @AMarch4OurLives You two were adorable!! 10 hours ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: “Schoolhouse Glock” #MarchForOurLives https://t.co/B69pqdFKmp 10 hours ago
- Happy birthday :( #MarchForOurLives 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/sElTJOSZiT 11 hours ago