For me, finding peace is going to be a bit like finding Nemo. A long journey that is taking me places I have never been before. I am on that journeyy now, and I think that I am in that deep, dark cavern when Dorie and Nemo’s Dad (what is his name???) drop the mask and the lantern fish scared the heck out of them.
The Dark night of the Soul in more esoteric terms.
But as I sing to myself…. just keep swimming, just keep swimming, la la la laaa la lah…..
I keep on going, trying a bit more every day to get a little closer to the end of the long, uncomfortable journey. I have faith in myself that someway, I will find peace.
- This thread made my cry. How can the Reps be so f-ing heartless. How can they do it to this mom? & so many others.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: This bill would devastate AZ families. Tell @JeffFlake you demand better. And that you won't soon forget: https://t.co… 19 hours ago
- #ThisIsNotNormal twitter.com/tedlieu/status… 21 hours ago
- RT @stevesilberman: The zip-tied hands of this disabled protester outside Mitch McConnell's office is America under GOP rule, 2017. #resist… 1 day ago
- Mind Boggling how self-centered they are. #StopTrumpcare twitter.com/ResistVocally/… 1 day ago