For me, finding peace is going to be a bit like finding Nemo. A long journey that is taking me places I have never been before. I am on that journeyy now, and I think that I am in that deep, dark cavern when Dorie and Nemo’s Dad (what is his name???) drop the mask and the lantern fish scared the heck out of them.
The Dark night of the Soul in more esoteric terms.
But as I sing to myself…. just keep swimming, just keep swimming, la la la laaa la lah…..
I keep on going, trying a bit more every day to get a little closer to the end of the long, uncomfortable journey. I have faith in myself that someway, I will find peace.
- RT @HamiltonElector: The President and Vice President of the United States https://t.co/8Sy8iaDMIa 8 hours ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: At best, Trump is an impediment to governance. At worst, he's doing damage to the country while defending bigotry. It's… 23 hours ago
- RT @funder: ROLL CALL: Retweet if you're a proud member of #TheResistance-Now let's get #QuitTheCouncil to trend at #1! 6 days ago
- RT @altNOAA: #ImpeachTrump is the top trend. And, needs to be the most discussed topic by Congress as well. 6 days ago
- RT @funder: This'll go down as one of the sadder days in US history thanks to @realDonaldTrump & his complicit supporters @SpeakerRyan & @S… 6 days ago