Compared to many other years past, this year we had a very quiet 4th of July weekend. No big parties, no huge fireworks. Instead, we spent a nice afternoon at my friend’s house for dinner. We met because our sons are friends. Over the last couple of years, the mom and I have become very good friends too. Since Gary hasn’t been comfortable in meeting lots of new people, she invited us over, just the two families, for dinner. It was so nice seeing the husbands and kids all get along. Peggy and I knew we’d have no trouble gabbing it up!
- RT @MarkJKremer: Facts: There's no such thing as clean coal I don't care what AR stands for in AR-15. It's about what it does. Social pr… 4 hours ago
- Same. twitter.com/OMGno2trump/st… 15 hours ago
- @delaneytarr I am a K-8th Grade Certified teacher and had taught preschool for many years. My daughter is going to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Just RSVPd to the one in Warwick NY twitter.com/AynRandPaulRya… 1 day ago
- @ALT_uscis #FuckYouJeffSessions #FuckYouTrump https://t.co/dwkNhEnFgi 1 day ago