Compared to many other years past, this year we had a very quiet 4th of July weekend. No big parties, no huge fireworks. Instead, we spent a nice afternoon at my friend’s house for dinner. We met because our sons are friends. Over the last couple of years, the mom and I have become very good friends too. Since Gary hasn’t been comfortable in meeting lots of new people, she invited us over, just the two families, for dinner. It was so nice seeing the husbands and kids all get along. Peggy and I knew we’d have no trouble gabbing it up!
- RT @HamiltonElector: The President and Vice President of the United States https://t.co/8Sy8iaDMIa 2 days ago
- RT @BeauWillimon: At best, Trump is an impediment to governance. At worst, he's doing damage to the country while defending bigotry. It's… 2 days ago
- RT @funder: ROLL CALL: Retweet if you're a proud member of #TheResistance-Now let's get #QuitTheCouncil to trend at #1! 1 week ago
- RT @altNOAA: #ImpeachTrump is the top trend. And, needs to be the most discussed topic by Congress as well. 1 week ago
- RT @funder: This'll go down as one of the sadder days in US history thanks to @realDonaldTrump & his complicit supporters @SpeakerRyan & @S… 1 week ago