I know, I have been bad- but eventhough I am not posting each day- I am being grateful each day. And one of the big things I am trying to do is to be more vocal about it. I am letting people know, from a stranger inthe grocery store to my parents, how much they mean to me. I love helping other people, love making someone else feel good, even if for a moment.
IMHO- I think that this is contagious- and is a really good way. If we all try to incorporate this in life, it will truly grow exponentially. Amazingm when you think of it. There are, what? about 7 of us at Oscraps blogging and being grateful thanks to one person, Sally. And we each impact other people around us- it becomes like that old shampoo commercial- and so on and so on and so on….
A quick list of grats:
- Gary is now on 4? 5? days of not throwing up? He is still taking the anti-nausea pills, but hey, they are working
- Grateful for good freinds and family- I can never thank them enough
- for my kids’ Lyme doctor- he is just fantastic to all of us
- for the kid’ health returning, so amazing to see them doing better each day
- for good grades! Cait got all A’s and B’s Scott got all A, B, and C+’s!
- getting off my butt and painting the bathroom (can’t wait for it to be done)
- hats! They keep my head warm in the house, even if my family laughs at me
- fuzzy socks to keep my toes warm
- for my friend who said that I was looking much healthier than I did over the summer- and that I am starting to have better days!
- My kids and Gary
And there is just sooooo much more!
See you all tomorrow!