Wow, the last month of 2008 just flew! I can’t imagine that it could literally feel like I blinked and it was gone. I was so busy with – well, just about everything- that I didn’t have much time for anything but work and sleep.
But that was no good for me and my health, and towards the end of the month I pretty much crashed and burned. This past week between holidays has been good for me. Very low key- lots of family and relax time.
This is good because I am starting two new healthy new year challenges. One is at Oscraps. It is a Healthy-O challenge- 12 weeks of working in teams to get healthy and fit. No better place for me to do something good for myself (for a change!) than around people I love and at online place where I live.
The second will work perfectly in conjunction with is. This one is through Morning Coach. It is called Intelligent Life Design and is a 10 week course. Its focus is on living in a positive mindset to create a better life. Lots of positive thoughts, goal setting and looking towards abundance!
Some of my goals are to
- eat healthier and to stop eating the junk and carbs that I have been living on the last few weeks
- have a more positive self image
- to learn to put my own health first, not last
- to exercise more- to get moving, within my own limits for at least 10 minutes every day
- to be a happier, more positive person
- to be grateful for what I have and to know that good things are happening to me every day
These goals really shouldn’t be too hard. It is going to be a matter of training myself to look at the world and myself in a different- but better light. I’ll be blogging about this, hopefully very often, so come back soon to see how I am doing!