Today is a special day for me to start my gratitude blogging. It is my baby girl’s 11th birthday! In honor of that I am going to make all 5 of my gratitudes relate to her.
I am grateful:
- that on this day 11 years ago I was given the best gift a mom could wish for, a healthy baby girl.
- that even though we might have our up and downs (and all a rounds some days!!), we are still very close and have a strong relationship.
- that she considers me to be a good friend, and I feel the same.
- that she knows how to make me smile, to laugh, to cry, to scream! She makes me feel- good or bad, it is a good thing.
- for her wit, her attitude and her strength. I see the woman inside that she will become some day and I know how proud I am going to be – as well as how proud of her I already am.
I love you sweetheart!!