So yesterday I was all warm and fuzzy and happy and grateful. Until both kids came home from school, fighting and bickering and driving me insane!!!
Instead of some mushy lovey-dovey gratitudes, I am going to have to dig a bit harder here.
- My grocery shopping for the week is done, I didn’t spend too much *and* I got my coupon for 10% off my next shopping order.
- I am getting my hair done today- roots are getting a quick touch up, and the dry and crackly end of my end will be trimmed off.
- My remote start is going to get installed today! All I wanted for lat year’s Christmas was a remote starter for my car. All I wanted for birthday (in June) was to have it installed. Yay me! It is happening today!
- Do overs and new starts- each day is a chance to start over. If the kids can behave, then we will celebrate Cait’s birthday tonight.
- New Fall season on TV! DVR’d House last night, plus NCIS/NCIS: LA tonight, I am ready to snuggle up on the sofa and have a TV marathon.