As anyone who knows me can attest, I really hate this weather. Winter/cold/grey skies- all of these things bum me out. So I think it is even more important for me to focus on the good. Otherwise, I might watch a commercial for Jamaica or the Bahamas and decide to run away somewhere warm.
So for this week I am grateful for:
- The Fulfilled Soul and Ashalee Wall. What a phenomenal job Ashalee is doing with this group. Its taking me a while to get into the swing of it- or rather to stay consistent, but I am trying. She is completely supportive and is just so positive and helpful too.
- Heat packs! My back and hip are in a lot of pain, and it is so nice to be able to microwave my heat pack. Ahhh!
- Gary was able to enroll into a Medicare Rx Plan without too much difficulty. It took us several days to figure it all out. I really don’t understand how seniors can make sense of it all!
- Scott had a great day with the tutor. She works so well with him. She even brings him penguin stuff, which is definitely a motivator for him.
- My crazy O-Fam. Heleh H started the insanity by showing off her tanned Aussie toes whole at the beach. All of us in the Northern hemisphere retaliated by taking pictures of out feet in fuzzy socks! Ok, it isn’t much of a retaliation-Helen wins hands (toes??) down.