It seems that the worse I feel, the less I do gratitudes, but it is when I need them the most. Why is that? And how the hell do I change it? My motivation has just about disappeared completely. Maybe if I focus on some good stuff happening, I’ll feel more motivated.
- The downstairs of my house is relatively clean. I worked most of yesterday dusting, vacuuming, mopping. It isn’t perfect, but it needed to get done. And it gave me a sense of accomplishment.
- Mmm, Scott’s English Muffin smells good, and I think I might have to make one for lunch today.
- Tacos for dinner last night- made by my fabulous brother!
- We didn’t get any snow yesterday- that is always good news!
- One day closer to Spring……