I was bored today, so I thought I would do some scrapping, and checking out some photos. Being that I was still in that unmotivated, bored state of mind, I started poking around in Photo Manager looking for something new to do.
And I found it. I did not know that you can make Powerpoint Presentations in Photo Manager. PDF’s, yeah, Slideshows- you bet. PPT? Not a clue!
After looking through my photos, I started to feel really guilty about not keeping up with my Project 365. The same thing happened last year around this time. Anyway, I digress….. Since I am feeling guilty about P365, I am choosing some of my pictures that I took last month. Perhaps this will inspire me again.
To do this,
- Click on Create| Create PPT
- Click on Add to choose the photos you want to include. Ctrl-Click to select multiple files.
- Click Add, then OK.
A dialogue box comes up where you can set your slide options.
- Next, you choose how to add captions and/or titles to each image by changing fonts, background colors and justification.
- When done, Click Create. This opens up your files in Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Click through the boxes on the left part of your screen. This is where you can add and edit your titles and captions.
- To add sound, click on Insert| Movies and Sounds| Sound from File. I am choosing a Green Day song, 21 Guns ; ) The sound file needs to be either mp3 or .wav file.
- To have the music play over the course of all of the Slides, click on Slide Show| Custom Animation| Multimedia Settings. Select Play using animation order| Continue Slide Show.
- You can further edit your transitions and slide times by clicking Slide Show| Slide Transition
- Preview your Slide Show by hitting F5.
For more help with adding sound, this article was very helpful.
When you are all done, save your presentation and upload it to the web.