I’d probably give this one 4.5 stars if I could. It was really good, very interesting, and about half way through I couldn’t put it down. The story lines fit together very nicely. But I wasn’t able to put them all together until after I was finished with it. Even a few days later, I am getting “a-Ha” moments.
I enjoyed a different view of the world, and the perspective of it from people who never lived in the 21st Century.
- RT @charles_gaba: And here...we...go: Say hello to the GOP Senate's pile of #BCRAP (Part 1) dailykos.com/story/2017/6/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @MoveOn: RT: Vote NO on #Trumpcare. @SenatorCollins @SenCapito @lisamurkowski @SenToomey @senrobportman @SenDeanHeller @JeffFlake https:… 5 hours ago
- RT @MoveOn: CALL @lisamurkowski & demand @SenateGOP #ProtectOurCare: 844-432-0883 #HandsOff #Medicaid. https://t.co/5QrPEz2AAX 6 hours ago
- #StopTrumpcare This woman is more of a patriot than any of the R senators. twitter.com/mattmfm/status… 7 hours ago
- WTF????? twitter.com/TopherSpiro/st… 7 hours ago