I’d probably give this one 4.5 stars if I could. It was really good, very interesting, and about half way through I couldn’t put it down. The story lines fit together very nicely. But I wasn’t able to put them all together until after I was finished with it. Even a few days later, I am getting “a-Ha” moments.
I enjoyed a different view of the world, and the perspective of it from people who never lived in the 21st Century.
- RT @MarkJKremer: Facts: There's no such thing as clean coal I don't care what AR stands for in AR-15. It's about what it does. Social pr… 4 hours ago
- Same. twitter.com/OMGno2trump/st… 15 hours ago
- @delaneytarr I am a K-8th Grade Certified teacher and had taught preschool for many years. My daughter is going to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Just RSVPd to the one in Warwick NY twitter.com/AynRandPaulRya… 1 day ago
- @ALT_uscis #FuckYouJeffSessions #FuckYouTrump https://t.co/dwkNhEnFgi 1 day ago