Keep posted to see updates at the Faery-Wings website!
- 12/9/09 December Gift Baskets are being filled. Don’t wait til the last minute to place your order!
- 12/8/09 NEW Scents available: Hollister SoCal for Women duplicate, China Rain, Burberry Touch for Men duplicate, Juicy Couture duplicate, plus the regular holiday scents, Vanilla Bean Noel, Windsong Balsam, Peppermint, and the delicious Chocolate Drizzle, Creme Brulee, and Guilt-Free birthday Cake!
- 11/2/09 I have officially turned the calendar from October to November. Now, I can begin to prepare for the holidays. Holidays are always a busy but fun time in the Faery-Wings Kitchen.I have a new scent that smells delicious- literally. It is called Guilt-Free Birthday Cake and smells like a butter-cream and vanilla. This is available in Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Foaming Bath Whip. If you want to make your home smell like sugar cookies- try the Birthday Cake Soy Tarts. These are not up on the website yet, but if you are interested in any of these, please email me at email@example.com
- 5/13/09 Has it really been this long updated this page? That is not good! I have been busy working on the Faery-Wings Website. I am very pleased to announce that I am now a member of the Association of Artisan Businesses. This organization is working hard with promoting hand made crafts and fine art that are made in the USA. Additionally, the aab will be meeting with legislators and community groups in order to educate and advocate for small business artisans. Click here to visit my aab store.
- 8/15/08: First round of donations is made to Turn the Corner Foundation! Thank you for your support!!
- 8/2/08: The Lyme in the Coconut Line is live and ready to be shipped out- all you need to do is order. Visit Faery-Wings to get more information on the products as well as the Turn the Corner Foundation. The response to the products has been 100% positive so far. I’d love to hear what you think.
- 6/28/08: Coming Soon: The new line of body care, Lyme in the Coconut, will be on the website soon. It is a light, summery blend of coconut, lime and verbena. $1.00 of proceeds from all sales will be donated to Turn the Corner Foundation, which is dedicated to research and support of Lyme Disease. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.